- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: Gekuro, Gyokuro, Giokuro
Aroma: bright, thick, reminiscent of young morning grass covered with dew.
Taste: delicate, herbaceous - floral, sweet.
Aftertaste: tender, enveloping, sweet.
Infusion color: bright green
Action: this tea is rich in antioxidants and L-theanine, so it speeds up metabolism, increases brain function, reduces the risk of cancer, increases immunity.
Warning! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Due to the high content of caffeine, it invigorates well, increases concentration and recharges energy, and L - theanine helps to neutralize stress and perfectly improves mood.
You can buy Japanese tea in our online store, or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kyiv and across Ukraine. You can also order tea by mail.
How to brew Giokuro tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength beverage, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of about 1-2 teaspoons of dry tea without a slide per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 80oC. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature at a rate of 2: 1 in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a heated teapot.
6. Infusion time - 3 minutes After a maximum of 5 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate container.
7. In no case do not brew giokuro with boiling water - the mild taste and rich aroma of tea will be lost forever.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.