- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
How to make tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength beverage, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of about 4-6 g of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 80-90oC.
5. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups, or pour it into a separate container.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.