- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Buckwheat tea (buckwheat buds) - a concentrate of vitamins and trace elements.
The content of nutrients is so high that buckwheat tea restores strength and improves the condition of the body, even if a person undermined health through hard physical work.
Chinese buckwheat tea:
- has a tonic effect, recommended for beriberi;
- helps to get rid of excess weight;
- shown to people suffering from diabetes;
- restores the intestinal microflora, gently removes toxins from its walls, relieves constipation;
- saturates the organs with oxygen - normalizes impaired metabolism;
- naturally normalizes blood pressure, which reduces the risk of stroke;
- contains a lot of magnesium, which improves blood supply, normalizes the heart muscle and prevents the formation of blood clots;
- improves the condition of the skin
You can buy buckwheat tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kyiv and across Ukraine. You can also order Ku Qiao by mail.
How to brew buckwheat tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength beverage, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of about 3-5 g of dry tea per 200 ml of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. Pour the tea into a separate bowl.
7. Kuqiao tea is also delicious, try it. :)
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.