- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: aroma spicy, mysterious, atypical. With sage and ginger.
Taste: sweet and spicy, with the sharpness of ginger, birch and wormwood bitterness.
Ingredients: ginger, cornflowers, clover, hawthorn flowers, sage, birch leaves, clover, sage, dahlia, thyme, talaban, cranberry leaves, marsh, horsetail, periwinkle, stevia, wormwood.
Tea for the genitourinary system. Contains anti-inflammatory antibacterial and diuretic herbs. Great for tea invitations. Improves water-salt balance.
Terms of maximum benefit
perfect for the morning after an alcoholic party
in the bath to enhance the excretion of fluids and salts
with excessive salt intake
in male and female diseases and for the prevention of these diseases
this is the tea that guys actually invite girls to!
Effect of collection
removes excess fluid from the body
improves water-salt balance
improves kidney function and urogenital system
Recommendations for use
recommended to get rid of a hangover, remove toxins and excess fluids
to improve water-salt balance, increase potency and remove excess salts from the body
to reduce intracranial pressure, prevent stone formation and remove sand from the kidneys and bladder
contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory herbs that are recommended for male and female infertility
What is he struggling with
violation of water-salt balance
increased intracranial pressure
inflammatory processes in the kidneys and urogenital systems
Frequency of use
up to 5 times a day
How to brew herbal tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength drink, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of 3 teaspoons of the collection per 0.5 liters of water.
4. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
5. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10-15 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups, or pour it into a separate bowl.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.