- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: bright, with honey-floral notes.
Taste: soft sweet-honey.
Aftertaste: warm, honey, pleasant and unobtrusive.
Infusion color: rich amber brown.
Action: invigorates, gives a feeling of lightness, inspires, lifts the mood.
Attention! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Yunnan tea is one of the most beloved among tea connoisseurs around the world. This extraordinarily delicious tea is made in Yunnan Province (China) from a local variety of tea bush. Another name for this tea is Dian Hong, which means "Yunnan red". Red in China are those teas that are used to be considered black in Europe. This tea is known worldwide for its high content of large golden tips (tea bush buds that have not yet opened). The more such tips - the richer the aroma, rich taste and longer aftertaste. The content of tips in this luxurious tea is about 50%.
It goes well with milk.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order black Yunnan tea by mail.
How to brew Yunnan red tea
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To make tea of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. spoons of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now Yunnan tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Yunnan tea can be brewed this way 2-3 times.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.