- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: floral, jasmine.
Taste: refreshing, with hints of jasmine.
Finish: refreshing, floral.
Infusion color: yellow-green.
Action: perfectly quenches thirst, harmonizes the emotional state.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Chinese Jasmine Flower Green Tea is a traditional and world famous green tea. It will give you a sweet floral aroma, rich taste and refreshing effect.
The aroma of jasmine relieves nervous tension well, it has an amazing calming power, the effect of which is similar to the effect of sedatives.
This effect of jasmine, according to research by German scientists, is associated with the compounds that form its aroma.
They several times increase the sensitivity of nerve receptors to GABA - substances that are contained in the human central nervous system and are responsible for a state of balanced calm.
Jasmine flowers also have a positive effect on sexual activity, especially in the beautiful half of humanity.
You can buy Chinese green tea with jasmine flowers in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order Chinese green tea by mail.
How to brew green tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtering), the taste and aroma of the tea may be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water based on the proportion of 1-2 teaspoons of dry tea with a slide per 0.5 l of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry green tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 60-70 ° C. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature at the rate of 2:1 in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a heated teapot with tea.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
7. In no case do not brew tea with boiling water - the mild taste and rich aroma of tea will be irretrievably lost.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.