- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: Bai Mao Hou, white-haired monkey
Aroma: thick, sweetish, with hints of fresh herbs.
Taste: fresh, rich, rich, herbal.
Aftertaste: light, fragrant.
Infusion color: emerald.
Action: increases mental and physical activity.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Bai Mao Hou is produced in northern Fujian province. Translated from Chinese as White-haired Monkey.
The leaves of Bai Mao Hou are shaped like a monkey's tail and, thanks to the young leaves, they have fluffy white hairs.
Tea is made only from the top two, leaves and buds. After collecting tea leaves and buds, they are dried in the fresh air. This allows you to eliminate tannins that are contained in tea, remove astringency and bitterness from it.
You can buy this green tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order tea by mail.
How to brew green tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtering), the taste and aroma of the tea may be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water based on the proportion of 1-2 teaspoons of dry tea with a slide per 0.5 l of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry green tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 60-70 ° C. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature at the rate of 2:1 in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a heated teapot with tea.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
7. In no case do not brew tea with boiling water - the mild taste and rich aroma of tea will be irretrievably lost.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.