- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: refreshing, with light fruity notes.
Taste: sweetish, refreshing.
Finish: refreshing, sweet, long.
Infusion color: light, yellow-green.
Action: tones, improves mood.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Tie Guan Yin Guo Xiang is collected and processed in the mountains of Fujian Province (China), Anxi County. This turquoise tea has gained worldwide fame due to natural floral notes in its aroma, taste and aftertaste, which is the result of a special processing of the tea leaf without artificial aromatization.
Tie Guan Yin green in its properties is very close to green teas, because it is lightly fermented.
We recommend it to all lovers of green teas for brewing in the usual way in our country, at home, at work.
Tieguanyin is an excellent tea for restaurants, cafes, bars - it is quite resistant to minor deviations in brewing technology and gives an aromatic drink with a wonderful mild taste.
You can buy Te Guan Yin tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order tea by mail.
How to brew Tie Guan Yin
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare medium-strength tea, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water, based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. tablespoons of dry tea without a slide for 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of heated Tieguanyin dry tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95 ° C.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. Pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. This tea can be brewed this way 3-5 times.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.