- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: floral, with hints of cream
Taste: mild, with a slight aftertaste of fruit yoghurt
Finish: refreshing, warm, with hints of cream
Infusion color: yellow-green
Action: soothes, gives warmth and comfort
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Delightful Chinese turquoise tea, in which the natural aroma of selected tea leaves is harmoniously complemented by creamy notes. This unusual and very pleasant aroma is the result of a special aromatization technology: at one of the manufacturing stages, tea is treated with milk extract.
This is a wonderful afternoon tea, it relaxes, soothes and gives you a feeling of comfort, warmth and coziness.
"Milk Oolong" is one of the teas that open the door to the world of tea of the highest quality.
You can buy Milky Oolong tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order oolong tea by mail.
How to brew Milk Oolong
1. Use purified bottled water.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare medium-strength tea, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water, based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. tablespoons of dry tea without a slide for 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry Milky Oolong tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95 ° C.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. Pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. In this way, this turquoise tea can be brewed 3-5 times.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.