- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aged Tie Guan Yin, Roasted Tie Guan Yin, Lao Tie Guan Yin, Tang Bei, Red Oolong.
Aroma: fresh pastries with berries.
Taste: bright and at the same time soft, with a pleasant berry sourness.
Finish: refreshing, long, pleasant.
Color of infusion: rich red-brown.
Action: gently tones, uplifts, relieves fatigue.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Aged Tie Guan Yin is an unusual tea. Unlike ordinary green oolong teas, this tea is roasted on charcoal for some time during the manufacturing process. That gives it a unique aroma and taste.
You can buy Aged Tie Guan Yin in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order this red tea by mail.
How to brew Oolong
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare medium-strength tea, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water, based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. tablespoons of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95 ° C.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Tea can be brewed this way 2-3 times.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.