- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: sweet, with hints of fresh greens, milk and caramel.
Taste: soft, refreshing, with light herbal notes and milky warmth.
Aftertaste: deep, rich, long, sweet.
Infusion color: transparent, light green.
Action: tones, recharges energy, improves mood.
Warning! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Sencha Makinohara Fukamushi is a green tea harvested in late April on the Makinohara Plateau, Shizuoka Prefecture. This green tea is steamed for 90-120 seconds.
In dry form, tea will delight lovers of green tea with its deep green color and caramel aroma. When brewed, its aroma, taste and aftertaste strongly depends on how it is brewed.
The main rules are very simple, but they must be followed strictly: the water should be soft, with a temperature not exceeding 80 C, infusion time of about a minute. With further insistence on the taste, a slight bitterness gradually appears. One teaspoon of tea per glass of water is enough to obtain an infusion of medium strength.
Delivery to Kyiv and across Ukraine. You can also order tea by mail.
How to brew Sencha Makinohara Fukamushii tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength beverage, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of about 1-2 teaspoons of dry tea without a slide per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 60-70oC. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature at a rate of 2: 1 in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a heated teapot.
6. Infusion time - 1-2 minutes. After a maximum of 3 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate container. Tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
7. In no case do not brew this tea with boiling water - the mild taste and rich aroma of tea will be lost forever.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.