- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Production date: 2020r
Aroma: Unusual, herbal with floral and fruity notes.
Taste: rich, refreshing.
Finish: unusual, sweetish with fruity notes.
Infusion color: almond yellow.
Action: relieves stress, improves mood, harmonizes the state of mind.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Food compatibility: recommended as an aperitif, digestif after light snacks or as a standalone drink between meals.
Brewed White tea has a refined, rich aroma and a soft, rich and velvety taste.
When brewed, the leaves unfold, sometimes resembling a blossoming peony.
You can buy white tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order white tea by mail.
How to brew white tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtering), the taste and aroma of white tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a medium-strength drink, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water, based on the proportion of 7-8 g of tea per 0.5 l of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry white tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 70-80 ° C. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature at a rate of 2: 1 in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a heated teapot with tea.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel.
7. In no case do not brew white tea with boiling water - the soft taste and rich aroma of tea will be irretrievably lost.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.