- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: White Peony Sustained, Lao Bai Mu Tribute
Aroma: sweet, honey, with hints of fragrant herbs.
Taste: velvety-soft, rich, sweet. Excellent when chilled.
Aftertaste: sweet, with pronounced hints of fragrant herbs.
Infusion color: amber.
Action: relieves tension, improves mood, harmonizes the state of mind.
Warning! The characteristics of tea described above are a subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
With long-term storage, the aroma and taste of this wonderful tea develops and becomes softer. In China, this tea is highly valued because it becomes fragrant and sweeter, as well as healthier. Also, over time, it loses the fruit acidity inherent in fresh White Peony. There may be hints of dried fruit, wine, and even autumn wild mushrooms in the taste and aroma - it all depends on how you brewed it.
Aged White Peony is a wonderful multifaceted, universal tea for people with different tastes.
You can buy White Peony aged tea in our online store, or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kyiv and across Ukraine. You can also order white tea by mail.
How to brew tea Peeled White Peony
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of white tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. Remove the top of the tangerine and place it in the teapot.
4. Pour water into a heated teapot and immediately pour it. Open the lid and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea. It's just fantastic!
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 60-85oC. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature at a rate of 2: 1 in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a heated teapot.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate container. White Peony tea in mandarin can be brewed until it loses its flavor.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.