- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Blue tea gives an amazing, bright blue color to the infusion. You will definitely surprise your relatives and friends by brewing them tea of such a magical color.
Blue tea, Anchan or "clitoris of the triplet", also known as "butterfly pea tea" - butterfly peas. Shoots of this herbaceous vine can reach a length of 3.5 meters.
Blue tea, in addition to the amazing color and mild floral taste, has a number of advantages:
1. Improving vision: tea cleans blood vessels, including eye vessels, thereby positively affecting visual acuity. The clitoris improves the condition of the eyes and in diseases such as glaucoma and cataracts, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease;
2. Blue tea promotes rapid hair growth, using it, you can forget what gray hair and hair loss. It will also help improve the condition of the skin and nails;
3. A large number of polyphenol compounds in blue tea guarantees excellent properties of fat breakdown, removes them from the body. This drink will be a great helper during weight loss. And vitamins C, E, K, D, B1, B2, B12 and B13, manganese, phosphorus and iron will help normalize metabolism;
4. Regular consumption of "butterfly pea tea" guarantees improved memory;
5. Blue tea has a relaxing and calming effect, which is often used as a natural antidepressant.
In addition, it is very tasty - be sure to try it!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.