- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: first spicy, then citrus with anise and lemongrass.
Taste: delicate, oily, with a slight spice and sweetness.
Ingredients: goji berries, St. John's wort, currant leaves, jasmine flowers, sagana, anchan, lemongrass, lofant anise, blueberry leaves, immortelle, curry leaves.
Tea for immunity. Contains antibacterial, antifungal and adaptogenic herbs. Improves energy metabolism and endurance. Has an intoxicating effect, blue color. If you add lemon juice, the color changes.
Terms of maximum benefit
with weak immunity
to improve mood
before a party or during, if you do not drink alcohol
on the weekend for ease and positivity
after a hard day, but not before bed
Effect of collection
tea boosts immunity
contains antifungal and anti-inflammatory herbs
improves energy metabolism
relaxes the nervous system
has a specific intoxicating effect
Recommendations for use
recommended to boost immunity
reduction of inflammatory processes
improving energy metabolism
to increase resistance
to improve mood and a light intoxicating effect
What is he struggling with
excessive excitability of the nervous system
inflammatory and fungal processes
Frequency of use
to blue :) this phrase will become clear when you brew your first cup of tea "Immunchary".
How to brew herbal tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength drink, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of 3 teaspoons of the collection per 0.5 liters of water.
4. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
5. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10-15 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups, or pour it into a separate bowl.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.