- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: floral-citrus notes, traces of anise, rosemary.
Taste: sweet and sour floral, delicate, oily.
Ingredients: Eleutherococcus, lemon, ginkgo biloba, clover, echinacea, lophanthus, St. John's wort, rosemary, sagana, lily of the valley, stevia.
Improves mental activity and the work of the cardiovascular system. The tonic effect is felt for 6 hours. An alternative to coffee. Does not contain caffeine.
Terms of maximum benefit
for everyone who works hard: entrepreneurs, office workers, loaders
in any situation where physical strength and attention are required
will help to adjust to a meeting, a party, a hike, a long walk, a visit to a psychologist
Effect of collection
improves cognitive abilities: memory and thinking
increases endurance, heart and vascular function
gently increases blood pressure, efficiency, removes morning and afternoon fatigue / drowsiness
improves vision when sleep deprivation
Recommendations for use
at the increased physical and mental loadings
when sleep deprivation
with general weakness / fatigue
during physical activity
to restore and increase efficiency
What is he struggling with
poor blood microcirculation
Frequency of use
the effect is felt for 6 hours
drink up to 5 times a day
How to brew herbal tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength drink, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of 3 teaspoons of the collection per 0.5 liters of water.
4. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
5. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10-15 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups, or pour it into a separate bowl.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.