- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: freshness of lemon balm, fragrance of lavender and chamomile.
Taste: refreshing with thyme spice and barely noticeable bitterness of chamomile and hops.
Ingredients: oregano, lavender, heather, lemon balm, mint, calendula, thyme, linden, chamomile, valerian, hop cones.
The antidote to Dobranok tea. Calms the nervous system, gently lowers blood pressure. Relaxes after physical and mental activity. Improves sleep quality.
Terms of maximum benefit
can be a great end to the day
drink well after strength training
before yoga or meditation, after a nervous meeting
before going to the forest
adjusts well to a calm bedtime sleep when you need a sedative effect
Recommendations for use
recommended for nervous tension
after a hard day, with increased excitability
with poor sleep
with problems with sleep and its depth
to relieve stress after training
when everything is annoying
What is he struggling with
inability to relax
Frequency of use
no more than 5 times a day
How to brew herbal tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength drink, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of 3 teaspoons of the collection per 0.5 liters of water.
4. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
5. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10-15 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups, or pour it into a separate bowl.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.