- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: fresh, with citrus notes of lemongrass and floral spice of thyme.
Taste: sweet and sour with herbal notes. Sourness of raspberries, black currants, hyacinths, sweetness of goji berries and stevia.
Ingredients: raspberries, elderberries, goji berries, currants, chokeberry, hyacinth, juniper, lemongrass, thyme, raspberry leaves, blueberries, currants, stevia.
Tea contains vitamin-rich berries and leaves of plants. Has antioxidant properties. Improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Terms of maximum benefit
after the party
during the party
for people who do not drink alcohol
during the day
in a bad mood and lack of sun
people who love junk food and junk food
Effect of collection
contains organic acids and antioxidants
improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, kidneys, pancreas
saturates with vitamins
Recommendations for use
to improve metabolism
with vitamin deficiency
to improve the work of internal organs
to remove toxins
Frequency of use
up to 5 times a day.
How to brew herbal tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength drink, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of 3 teaspoons of the collection per 0.5 liters of water.
4. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
5. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10-15 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups, or pour it into a separate bowl.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.