- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: rich, bright, with hints of flowers, among which the orchid dominates.
Taste: rich, bright, thick and rich, sweet.
Aftertaste: sweet, long, with floral-fruity notes.
Infusion color: rich amber brown.
Action: gives a feeling of lightness, inspires, improves and harmonizes the mood.
Attention! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Golden Eyebrow Tea (or Jian Jun Mei) is not just a luxurious tea. This is a real work of art that falls in love with the first acquaintance.
First of all, it is extraordinarily beautiful: the golden tips (kidneys) twisted into miniature spirals really look like elegant eyebrows.
Secondly, in this red tea everything is perfect: appearance, rich aroma, thick and rich taste. And the long, fragrant and sweet aftertaste enhances the feeling of pleasant "tea intoxication", which it is guaranteed to cause.
The tea is made in the Wu Mountains (Fujian Province, China), where the legendary Da Hong Pao and Lapsan Sushong teas are also made.
You can buy Golden Eyebrow tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order Golden Eyebrow tea by mail.
How to brew black tea Golden Eyebrows
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. spoons of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 80-95oC. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a warmed teapot.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
7. This tea can be drunk both warm and cold.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.