- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: Lapsan Souchong, Xiao Zhong, Zhen Shan Xiao Zhong
Aroma: pronounced smoky, with hints of prunes.
Taste: rich, soft, unusual, with hints of prunes.
Aftertaste: bright, with a pronounced hint of dried fruit.
Infusion color: deep red-brown.
Attention! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
During the first acquaintance, this tea always causes a storm of emotions. According to legend, Lapsang Sushong tea appeared by accident: the masters did not have time to dry the tea in the sun and decided to dry it on the fire, using pine firewood.
As a result, the tea acquired its characteristic smoked aroma. This fragrance has been enjoyed by millions of people around the world. People who smoke especially like Lapsang Sushong. Among such people was Winston Churchill, to whom even during World War II this tea was sent through a secret channel in Japan.
You can buy red tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order black (red) tea by mail.
How to brew Lapsang Sushong tea
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To make tea of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. spoons of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now Lapsang Sushong is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Lapsang Sushong tea can be brewed this way 2-3 times.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.