- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: bright, sweet, floral - fruity. With hints of vanilla.
Taste: rich, velvety, with citrus - malic acid.
Aftertaste: long, with hints of fruit and vanilla.
Infusion color: red - brown
Action: invigorates, improves mood.
Attention! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Bi Luo Chun is a world-famous Chinese green tea. Along with the classic Bi Lo Chun, there are several varieties of this tea, such as this fully fermented Red Bi Lu Chun, collected in Yunnan Province.
The aroma of dry leaves pleases with its luxurious intensity, especially if you put dry black tea in a teapot heated with boiling water.
When infused, the tea gives off slowly, which allows you to fully brew it several times under any circumstances.
The taste of this tea can be both strong and soft, depending on how you brew it.
A wonderful tea for fans of strong black tea!
You can buy black tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order black tea by mail.
How to brew Red Bi Luo Chun
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To make tea of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. spoons of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. This tea can be brewed this way 2-3 times.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.