- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: Qimen Hong Cha, Qi Meng Gong Fu Cha, Timen Red Tea
Aroma: bright, with hints of spices.
Taste: strong, without excessive tartness, with hints of nuts and spices.
Aftertaste: pronounced, fragrant, sweet.
Infusion color: deep red-brown.
Action: invigorates, helps to relieve stress.
Attention! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Red tea "Kimun" is a tea that is produced in China (Anhui province) mainly for Europeans.
Red Chinese tea is perfect for a feast with a variety of dishes. It will give you a good dark red infusion and will amazingly "reveal" the taste of any dish. This is a wonderful end to eating, which will help the body absorb it. This tea goes well with or without sugar.
Perfect for making tea-herbal, tea-flower, and tea-alcohol cocktails.
You can buy Chinese tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order black Chinese tea by mail.
How to brew black tea Kimun
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To make tea of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. spoons of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now Kimun tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Cumin can be brewed in this way 2-3 times.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.