- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Kenyan tea, black baikhovi tea rich aroma and taste.
Tea plantations in Kenya are located high above sea level, so the drink has all the features of high-altitude tea:
Contains antioxidants, thus helping to combat the effects of aggressive weather factors.
Tones and gives extraordinary vivacity.
Helps get rid of toxins and toxins.
Promotes body renewal.
You can buy Kenyan tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order tea by mail.
How to brew black tea
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. spoons of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 80-95oC. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a warmed teapot.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
7. This tea can be drunk both warm and cold.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.