- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: bright, sweet, floral-fruity.
Taste: rich, velvety, with floral-fruity notes.
Aftertaste: long, with floral-fruity notes.
Infusion color: deep red-brown.
Action: invigorates, improves mood.
Attention! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
The tea leaves and buds that make up the golden monkey tea are collected from the Da Bai tree, also known as the Great White Tree. Unlike the standard method of collecting tea "one kidney, two leaves", for the variety Golden Monkey use the method "one kidney, one leaf". And the leaves are selected only the top. Tea buds are allowed to grow until they swell, but still remain immature and do not open. During this period, the kidneys are collected. Only such components, collected with special care, create a real Chinese tea Golden Monkey!
Black Chinese tea is wonderful with and without sugar. It is also a great addition to any dessert.
You can buy tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order black tea by mail.
How to make tea Golden monkey
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To make tea of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. spoons of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. This tea can be brewed this way 2-3 times.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.