- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Darjeeling is a tea grown in the vicinity of the city of the same name in the northern mountainous part of India in the Himalayas, collected and made under certain conditions. The plantations are located at an altitude of 750-2000 meters above sea level.
Brewing produces a drink with a refined nutmeg, slightly astringent taste and floral aroma. Such properties are provided by a cold and humid climate, an alpine arrangement of plantations and features of soil.
How to make tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of 1-2 teaspoons of dry tea with a slide of 0.5 liters of water.
4. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 80-90oC.
5. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups, or pour it into a separate vessel.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.