- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: bright, sweet, floral-fruity.
Taste: rich, velvety, with floral-fruity notes.
Aftertaste: long, with floral-fruity notes.
Infusion color: deep red-brown.
Action: invigorates, improves mood.
Attention! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
The name Ju Qu Hong Mei translates as Red Plum from the Stream of Nine Turns, or more simply, Red Plum. Due to the relationship with Xihu Ling Jing (raw materials are similar, but the processing is different), the name Red Dragon Well Tea is found. Bright, captivating with intoxicating nature, crashes into the memory and does not get bored even after hundreds of tea parties.
This tea is made by people from Wuyi, who in the 70's were forced to move to a village near Hangzhou in Fujian Province, taking with them the intricacies of the art of tea. Now the technology of making Ju Qu Hong Mei is considered an intangible asset, which is officially confirmed and affects the popularity of the variety - it continues to grow.
Black Chinese tea is wonderful with and without sugar. It is also a great addition to any dessert.
You can buy Ji Qu Hong Mei tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order black tea by mail.
How to brew red plum tea
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To make tea of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. spoons of dry tea per 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. This tea can be brewed this way 2-3 times.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.