- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: rich, warm, with citrus notes.
Taste: soft, with floral and citrus notes.
Aftertaste: long, enveloping, sweet.
Infusion color: red-brown.
Action: warms, tones, improves mood.
Attention! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Selected Chinese black tea Kimun with bergamot aroma. It has a strong tonic property, stimulates the brain, promotes digestion, stimulates sexual activity.
In addition, bergamot is a well-known antidepressant. Bergamot tea can work wonders - if you have not had time to sleep or are very tired, a cup of fragrant tea will restore your vitality and efficiency.
You can buy black tea with bergamot in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order black tea by mail.
How to brew black tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of 1-2 teaspoons of dry tea with a slide of 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.