- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Classic black tea. Rich aroma and taste.
Assam or Assam tea is a variety of black large-leaf tea grown in northeastern India, in the valley of the Brahmaputra River, between Shillong and the Eastern Himalayas.
Tea is collected twice a year: in spring (March - April) and in summer (July - September).
Assam is easy to identify by its specific, spicy, slightly floral aroma with unusual honey notes for black tea. It goes well with milk, sugar and lemon.
You can buy Assam tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order tea by mail.
How to make tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of tea can be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on the proportion of 1-2 teaspoons of dry tea with a slide of 0.5 liters of water.
4. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
5. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the teapot into cups, or pour it into a separate vessel.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.