- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Type of post-fermentation: Shen Pu-Eri
Form: Pancake 357
Gathering place: Yunnan Province
Collection time: 2020
Aroma: sweet, rich, with hints of dried fruit and fresh cookies.
Taste: rich, enveloping, with hints of cookies, orange peel, with a tart note, which turns into a sweet citrus aftertaste.
Aftertaste: sweet, long, with hints of citrus.
Infusion color: amber.
Action: clarifies consciousness, expands the perception of reality, inspires, encourages active action.
Warning! The characteristics of tea described above are a subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
This tea is collected from wild tea bushes in Yunnan Province (China). Pu-erh is a tea that is produced only in this province.
Shen Puer High Rock, 2020. has much in common with green tea, but, unlike him, with each year of exposure in special conditions becomes fragrant and delicious.
This interesting and unusual tea is a great alternative to green tea. Luxurious aroma and rich taste, long aftertaste make this tea understandable, especially for connoisseurs of poorly fermented teas.
You can buy real PuEr in our online store, or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kyiv and across Ukraine. You can also order Puer by mail.
How to brew Shen Puer
We recommend brewing this tea in gaivana or in a small (up to 200 ml) clay teapot
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtration), the taste and aroma of white tea can be spoiled.
2. Use a teapot with a volume of not more than 200 ml, preferably 100-150 ml. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour into a freshly heated boiling water teapot dry slightly split with a knife tea. Fill with tea 1/3 of the volume of the teapot (if the volume of the teapot is 100 ml) or 1/5 of the volume of the teapot (if the volume of the teapot is 200 ml).
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the lid and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea. It's just fantastic!
5. For brewing, use boiling water with a temperature of 80-85oC. Pour water into a preheated teapot and immediately pour it.
6. Shake the teapot again several times (preferably 5-10 times). Open the lid - the space around you will be filled with the magical aroma of this wonderful tea. Now the tea is ready for brewing.
7. Pour water into the teapot.
8. Infusion time - about 30 seconds (not more!). At the end of this time, pour the drink from the teapot to Cha Hai. Pour Cha Hai tea into small cups. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of tea leaves - it is no longer as it was before brewing (the aroma will change with each brew).
9. Now - slowly - you can start drinking the first tea. Trying, small sips.
10. This tea can be brewed about 10 times. The taste, aroma and aftertaste of each new portion are different. Try to brew it this way, and it will be unbearably difficult to deny yourself this pleasure in the future. And if such a mini-ceremony is held for friends - no one will be indifferent!
11. This tea is most pleasant and useful if you drink it warm, not allowing it to cool.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.