- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: soft, unobtrusive, rice
Taste: soft, sweetish
Finish: sweetish, with nutty notes
Infusion color: red-brown to black
Action: calms, harmonizes the emotional state, improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order Shu Pu-Er by mail.
Shu Pu-Er Mini TuoCha is collected and processed in Yunnan (China). Pu Er is a tea that is produced only in this province.
The processing technology of Shu Pu-Er tea is unique. The tea is left moist for several months.
In this state, under the influence of beneficial microorganisms, it undergoes the so-called post-fermentation.
This tea does not lose its properties over time. In addition to being a very pleasant drink, Pu-Er is very beneficial for health.
It cleanses the body of toxins, promotes weight loss, restores the digestive system and pleasantly calms, relieves stress and tension.
The tea is pressed into portioned tochas weighing 8 g each.
How to brew Shu Pu-Er Mini TuoCha
1. Use purified bottled water
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a medium-strength drink, place 1 serving of pressed pu-erh in a 400-500 ml teapot that has just been heated with boiling water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 95 ° C. Pour the resulting water into a heated teapot with tea.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.