- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: Jasmine tea, Jasmine green tea
Aroma: fragrant jasmine.
Taste: refreshing, with hints of jasmine.
Finish: refreshing, floral.
Infusion color: yellow-green.
Action: harmonizes the emotional state.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Jasmine tea. These wonderful jasmine "balls" are made in Fujian province (China).
Don't look for jasmine flowers in Jasmine tea. It is flavored with natural jasmine flowers in an exquisite way - by storing freshly picked flowers and finished tea together for at least a hundred days. After that, the flowers are separated, and the Jasmine tea itself is hermetically packed.
The aroma of natural jasmine relieves nervous tension well, it has an amazing calming power, the effect of which is similar to the effect of sedatives.
This effect of jasmine, according to research by German scientists, is associated with the compounds that form its aroma.
They several times increase the sensitivity of nerve receptors to GABA - substances that are contained in the human central nervous system and are responsible for a state of balanced calm.
Jasmine flowers also have a positive effect on sexual activity, especially in the beautiful half of humanity.
How to Brew Jasmine Green Tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtering), the taste and aroma of the tea may be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water based on a proportion of 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons of dry Jasmine tea with a slide for 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry green tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 80-90 ° C.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Jasmine tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
7. In no case do not brew green tea with boiling water - the mild taste and rich aroma of tea will be irretrievably lost.
You can buy green tea with jasmine in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order jasmine tea by mail order.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.