- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: unusual, herbal, sweetish.
Taste: thick, herbal, sweetish.
Finish: long, sweet.
Infusion color: light green.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
"Genmaicha" is green tea with the addition of fried non-polished rice. Thanks to this, "Genmaicha" will quench not only thirst, but also slight hunger.
The homeland of this tea is Japan, but today it is made in China and Taiwan.
Genmaicha contains a small amount of caffeine and is great for evening tea drinking, as it does not have a strong tonic effect.
In addition, genmaicha is a unique source of a large amount of proteins, which are not inferior in quality to proteins of legumes, vitamins and microelements.
Genmaicha is high in vitamin B1 (thiamine), which helps burn calories, helps regulate digestion, and has beneficial effects on the nervous system and metabolism.
Vitamin B1 deficiency, accompanied by depression, impaired memory, mental state, often occurs with heavy alcohol loads.
Genmaicha is a rich natural source of vitamin B1
You can buy Genmaicha tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order green tea by mail.
How to brew green tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtering), the taste and aroma of the tea may be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water based on the proportion of 1-2 teaspoons of dry tea with a slide per 0.5 l of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry green tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 85-90 ° C.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
7. In no case do not brew tea with boiling water - the mild taste and rich aroma of tea will be irretrievably lost.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.