- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
This Chinese green tea is produced in Zhejiang province (China).
Gunpowder in English means gunpowder, when processed, the leaves are twisted across, into small balls that look like gunpowder.
Gun powder should preferably be brewed in a transparent container to see how the green leaves, opening from the granules, slowly fill the cup.
You can buy EXCLUSIVE GUN POWDER tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order EXCLUSIVE GUN POWDER tea by mail.
How to brew green tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtering), the taste and aroma of the tea may be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water based on the proportion of 1-2 teaspoons of dry tea with a slide per 0.5 l of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry green tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 60-70 ° C. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature at the rate of 2:1 in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a heated teapot with tea.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
7. In no case do not brew tea with boiling water - the mild taste and rich aroma of tea will be irretrievably lost.
Happy tea drinking!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.