- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: Biluochun, Bi Luo Chun 2
Aroma: thick, sweetish, with hints of fresh herbs.
Taste: fresh, calm, herbal, tart.
Aftertaste: light, fragrant.
Infusion color: yellow-green.
Action: increases mental and physical activity.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
Bi Lo Chun is a world famous tea, also known as Green Spirals of Spring.
This wonderful tea is grown and produced in Jiangsu province (China). For its production, only young shoots with 1-2 leaves and tips (tea bud) are used.
The sprouts are harvested in early spring and twisted into small spirals (hence the name of the tea). One kilogram of real Bi Lo Chun tea contains 14-15 thousand such sprouts.
Tea Bi Lo Chun 2 is harvested in the second or third decade of April. Selected raw materials and orthodox processing technology guarantee the high content of antioxidants in this wonderful tea.
You can buy Bi Lo Chun 2 green tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order Biluochun tea by mail order.
How to brew Bi Lo Chun tea
1. Use purified bottled water. When using tap water (even after filtering), the taste and aroma of the tea may be spoiled.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot that has just been heated with boiling water based on a proportion of 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons of dry Bi Lo Chun tea with a slide in 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 60-70 ° C. To do this, mix boiling water with boiled water at room temperature at the rate of 2:1 in a separate vessel. Pour the resulting water into a heated teapot with Biluochun tea.
6. Infusion time - 5-10 minutes. After a maximum of 10 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Tea can be brewed 2-3 times.
7. In no case do not brew tea with boiling water - the mild taste and rich aroma will be irretrievably lost.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.