- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: Gaba tea Alishan, Green Gaba tea Alishan, Gabaron tea, Gabaron cha Alishan, Green Alishan gaba tea, green GABA tea
Aroma: bright, sweet, with hints of freshly baked cookies and caramel.
Taste: soft, grassy, with hints of caramel.
Finish: long, sweetish, with hints of fresh herbs, flowers and fruits.
Infusion color: yellow-green.
Action: stimulates the brain, increases concentration, improves memory, calms, lowers blood pressure.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
This unique GABA tea is grown in Taiwan (Alishan Mountains, plantation altitude 1200 m) under the supervision of the State Station for the Study and Distribution of Tea.
The technology for the production of Green Alishan tea is as follows: the collected flashes from the plantation are dried in the shade, then placed in vacuum containers for easy fermentation without oxygen for 10 hours. After that, the flashes are dried, twisted and calcined.
In appearance, Alishan gaba is similar to Taiwanese spherical twisted oolongs, however, it is green tea.
And although it is quite unusual, it is nevertheless liked by almost every fan of green tea, because its unusualness lies in the extreme softness of the taste, which is in harmony with the pronounced sweetish aroma of this healing drink.
How to brew Gabaron-cha Alishan
1. Use purified bottled water.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a medium-strength drink, pour dry gaba tea into a freshly heated teapot with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. tablespoons of dry tea without a slide for 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95 ° C.
6. Infusion time - 5-20 minutes. After a maximum of 20 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Gaba tea can be brewed 2-3 times, depending on the steeping time each time. Unlike other green teas, Alishan Green tea is not afraid of too hot water - even if you brew it with boiling water, it will not lose its aroma and mild taste.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.