- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: Alpine Gaba-tea Alishan Oolong, Gaba-tea Alishan Oolong, Gabaron-chai Red Oolong Alishan, Gabaron-cha Red Oolong Alishan, turquoise (oolong) GABA-tea
Aroma: bright, sweet, thick, with hints of honey, apricot and caramel.
Taste: thick, with slight sourness, hints of herbs and homemade candies.
Finish: long, sweet, with hints of homemade candies.
Infusion color: amber.
Action: stimulates the brain, increases concentration, improves memory, calms, lowers blood pressure.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers.
For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
This unique GABA tea is grown in Taiwan (Alishan Mountains, plantation altitude 1200 m) under the control of the State Taiwan Tea Research and Distribution Station.
The main feature of Amber Gaba tea processing technology is the processing of harvested sprouts without oxygen access, due to which GABA tea is rich in gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which activates the energy processes of the brain and improves its blood supply. Improves the recovery processes of various tissues in the body, including muscles.
You can buy gaba tea in our online store or by calling (098) 084-04-72.
Delivery to Kiev and across Ukraine. You can also order gaba tea by mail.
How to Brew Amber GABA Tea
1. Use purified bottled water.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a freshly heated teapot with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. tablespoons of dry tea without a slide for 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry gaba tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95 ° C.
6. Infusion time - 5-20 minutes. After a maximum of 30 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Gaba tea can be brewed 2-3 times, depending on the steeping time each time. This wonderful tea is not afraid of re-drinking - even if you brew it too strong, it will not be too bitter and astringent.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.