- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Synonyms: Alpine Gaba-tea Alishan Oolong, Gaba-tea Alishan Oolong, Gabaron-tea Red Oolong Alishan, Gabaron-cha Red Oolong Alishan, Turquoise Alishan gaba-tea, turquoise (oolong) GABA-tea
Aroma: pronounced, sweet, with hints of May flower honey.
Taste: soft, velvety, with hints of mango.
Finish: long, warm, with floral notes.
Infusion color: amber.
Action: stimulates the brain, increases concentration, improves memory, calms, lowers blood pressure.
Attention! The characteristics of the tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens up its own wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
This unique GABA tea is grown in Taiwan (Alishan Mountains, plantation altitude 1200 m) under the control of the State Taiwan Tea Research and Distribution Station.
The production technology of gaba-tea Turquoise Alishan is as follows: the collected flashes from the plantation are dried, while the tea master constantly controls the aroma and, accordingly, the degree of fermentation of the tea.
Then, after stirring, the tea is placed in vacuum containers for easy fermentation without access to oxygen for 30 hours, and every 10 hours the tea is taken out of the vacuum container and stirred.
After fermentation, the flushes are dried, rolled and calcined.
In appearance, this gaba tea is similar to highly fermented Taiwanese spherical rolled oolongs.
How to Brew Alishan Turquoise GABA Tea
1. Use purified bottled water.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To prepare a drink of medium strength, pour dry tea into a freshly heated teapot with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. tablespoons of dry tea without a slide for 0.5 liters of water.
4. Close the lid on the teapot, pick it up and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warm dry gaba tea.
5. The tea is now ready to be brewed. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95 ° C.
6. Infusion time - 5-20 minutes. After a maximum of 30 minutes, pour the drink from the brewer into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. Gaba tea can be brewed 2-3 times, depending on the steeping time each time. This wonderful tea is not afraid of re-drinking - even if you brew it too strong, it will not be too bitter and astringent.
7. Turquoise Alishan Gaba tea will turn out very tasty if you brew it with a slice of lime.
Have a nice tea party!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.