- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Aroma: fragrant, fresh, floral-fruity, with a slight hint of cream.
Taste: enveloping, thick, creamy, with hints of fresh greens.
Aftertaste: fragrant, floral, sweet, with a pronounced hint of cream.
Infusion color: bright yellow-green.
Action: pleasantly invigorating, encourages active action, charges with positive.
Attention! The characteristics of tea described above are the subjective opinion and feeling of our tea testers. For each person, our tea opens its wonderful world of sensations and tastes.
The Jin Xuan variety (which means Golden Lily in Chinese) was bred by the Taiwan Tea Research and Distribution Station in 1981 and is characterized by milky notes in aroma and taste.
The higher the plantation above sea level, the richer the aroma, and the more creamy notes will be expressed.
This Taiwanese oolong is collected at an altitude of 400-500 meters above sea level. It has a balanced aroma and taste and is perfect for everyday use.
How to brew Jin Xuan
1. Use purified bottled water.
2. Rinse the teapot with boiling water.
3. To make tea of medium strength, pour dry tea into a teapot just warmed with boiling water based on a proportion of about 1 tbsp. spoons of dry tea without a slide on 0,5 l of water.
4. Close the teapot with a lid, take it in your hands and shake it vigorously several times. Open the teapot and enjoy the aroma of warmed dry tea.
5. Now the tea is ready for brewing. For brewing, use water with a temperature of 90-95oC.
6. Infusion time - 3-5 minutes. Pour the drink from the teapot into cups or pour it into a separate vessel. In this way, this turquoise tea can be brewed 3-5 times.
Have a nice tea!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.